This week we had to make a learning map.We had to put our name into the middle. Then we write people around our name that are important to us. Who helps me learn and tools that help me with my learning.
This week i have been focusing on maths I have been doing year 13 maths which is end of high school!!
I am also
Friday, 31 March 2017
Weekly Reflection Term 1 Week 4 This week has been a busy week at school. I have Mr Robinson as my teacher at tech. We have been working on 3D drawing and printing. This week we had to create a drawing or doc and add ideas for what we want in our Christmas cracker.
Friday, 10 February 2017
This term so far has been a great term. This year I am in Room 14 with Mr Wood. This week we have been focusing manly on maths. We also had a challenge Mr Wood set us.
We could only use the number 1 time. But he did not tell us ANYTHING It was cwit easy and I completed it first!
Friday, 25 November 2016
Thursday, 13 October 2016
This week we have been reading The boy in the striped pajamas. So far it is a good book, It is set in world war 2
The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas
Vocabulary: Synonyms are words with similar meanings. Match each word in column A to its synonym in column B.
b. Limitations 6
c. immediate 7
d. Annoyance 5
Use the words in column A to fill in the blanks in the sentences below.
- The man was presumed to be innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
- Your priorities are wrong if you choose to watch television instead of finishing your report.
- Happy with the community and its schools, my family intends to live here for the foreseeable future.
- The severe hurricane left the town in a state of chaos .
- There are so many restrictions on the use of the playground that no one wants to come here anymore.
- After trying in vain to solve the math problem, the student shook her head in frustration .
- The busy saleswoman waved the children off dismissively when they asked her lots of questions.
- The astronaut took a walk on the rocky, desolate surface of the moon.