This week I have been sick for 3 days. On Monday I made a fact file on penguins. Here it is
An it 9:36 Friday and I have only made this post
Thursday, 13 October 2016
This week we have been reading The boy in the striped pajamas. So far it is a good book, It is set in world war 2
The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas
Vocabulary: Synonyms are words with similar meanings. Match each word in column A to its synonym in column B.
b. Limitations 6
c. immediate 7
d. Annoyance 5
Use the words in column A to fill in the blanks in the sentences below.
- The man was presumed to be innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
- Your priorities are wrong if you choose to watch television instead of finishing your report.
- Happy with the community and its schools, my family intends to live here for the foreseeable future.
- The severe hurricane left the town in a state of chaos .
- There are so many restrictions on the use of the playground that no one wants to come here anymore.
- After trying in vain to solve the math problem, the student shook her head in frustration .
- The busy saleswoman waved the children off dismissively when they asked her lots of questions.
- The astronaut took a walk on the rocky, desolate surface of the moon.